Sunday, August 30, 2009

Let's start out Degrassi is addicting. I've been watching it none stop and getting my little sister watching it too. This just proves I have no life.

Secondly, I yet again got another text message last night. Not pretty. After what I went through freshman year at Baltimore and such, I'm still shaken. I'm scared to answer my phone after answering a random number that called me then later being called by the cops and then being harassed by cops. Not a great way to just answer your phone and be in trouble. I don't want to be caught in the middle of something like that again.

I hope I never have to go through a car accident, sexual harassment and having my house robbed ever again. You don't realize how safe you really are in this world until that happens to you and they're not even the worse things out there. There's murder, rape and kidnapping. Let's just hope I got off easy with just the three that happened to me.

Saturday my aunt is going to a wedding so she asked me to babysit Kat and Maddie. I can't wait. ;)

Tennis Update: I'm number 8 on the team and if I can prove I deserve varsity it's all mine. Coach says there's 7 girls for 4 spots. But in reality I think its 5 girls for the 4 spots. Hope I'm one of the 4, I've been working hard over the summer for tennis, I think I'll finally get my break I've been waiting for. After everything that's happened with Band and how he hates me and he has his favorites.

No comments:

Post a Comment