Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Band, Blahh. Tennis, yes!


I have decided, band really isn't my thing. I've been trying to be happy at band but it just isn't working. When I get there we do sectionals, which is not needed. Then we play through once imperfectly and go outside and practice drill and music together. Well, since I missed the first day, I don't play the music. I just try to find my spot and cram remember it. Ehh, band just isn't where I fit anymore. I'm not gonna lie, I absolutely loved band esp. my sophomore year and just a bit less my junior year. Idk, I'm just tired of putting up with the directors shit. He's disappointed because he didn't assign me drum major and still expected me to quit tennis. Well, since we're on the subject of tennis. I'll be on varsity this year!!! :)))) Sooooooo, excited. Can't wait. Which is another reason why I wont be at band yet again.

No comments:

Post a Comment