So basically, Tennis Camp is a lot of fun. While I’m there it's all I think about, it's an ahmazing feeling just knowing I'm getting better. Yesterday, I felt a lot of improvement, but today... not so much. But I know the reason for that! My main tennis arm hurts, therefore, hitting the ball tonight was a challenge but hopefully rest will help that. So, we practiced serving today. I haven't served a ball since last season... and they and I could tell. It frustrated me so they put me in the beginner class for that. Which wasn't so bad considering there were 4 of us and he spent at least 5 minutes with each of us. It did help a bit. He put me back on the basic serve again... which my coach will change back, yet again but I’m just going to have to deal with that in two weeks.
I went and got a haircut today. I want to dye my hair but my mom approved for me to get it done but when she called to make the appointment she told my hairdresser to talk me into getting highlights. Well, in my eyes that is NOT an option. I got my hair highlighted for 8th grade graduation and it was a waste of money. I mean you couldn't even tell my hair was highlighted. I guess if you already have blonde hair getting highlights isn't noticeable. Well, that was trial and error. I know if I bleach my hair, it'll look good. I know this because my hair used to be bleach blonde when I was little and I miss it very much.
Tuesday, August 4, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment