Sunday, August 9, 2009

An Exciting Yet, Boring Day.

Today has been a very interesting day. I cleaned. I mean CLEANED my room. I dusted re-organized stuff and made it smell and look pretty.

Then, Matt came over. That made me really happy. I haven't seen him since last Wednesday. Well, I have alittle mini story about whn he left. I put his keys in my pocket when he went to leave. Then, when he got on the porch I shut the dooor and turned the light off and he was like "Whatever, I'll just leave." and he started walking to his car and I was like "Well, you'll walk to your car then comeback" and he was like "Why do you say that?" Then, I showed Jess that I had his keys and he was like "Give me my keys back"

Yeahh, that was about it. Oh yeahh! I finished my book, now I'm on the fifth one. Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix.

No comments:

Post a Comment