
Do you ever feel like you dont belong with the people your with? Anymore no matter if I'm at band or tennis. I feel like I don't belong. At band, they're all my friends but the whole musical talent part, that's a no but then look at tennis, I'm not really good friends with any of them and I'm not that great either. I did notice that when I'm at tennis no matter what my emotion is, it works. If I'm mad, I just hit the ball harder but at band if I'm mad, I have to take my anger out somehow. Band stresses me out and tennis prevents me being stressed. It lets me not go to band and get caught up in it. I just want to know where I belong. I want to know my true passion. What was I meant to do? There's so little time left for me to know, and I have absolutly no idea. On college papers and applications I put undecided.
Well, I guess you can guess that I'm a little bummed. I have this pretty good feeling I didn't make the varsity line up for tennis. All those tennis lessons that my mom payed for didn't work as well as planned. I know I used tennis as a back up plan but I had to use it. I screwed up. All the fault lies within me. I'm never gonna be good at anything. :(

No comments:
Post a Comment