Sunday, August 22, 2010

Longgg Summer

So, according to Jess there is only 16 more days until school starts. fun. I am sooo not looking forward to it. We already went school shopping with Jess and mom since I happened to be off all this week. But we haven't went School Book shopping yet, and I suppose we should do that soon...

I visited my old high school band twice last week for about an hour or so. It was cool, we even hung out after wards. I do miss the people. Not the band.

Alex of course broke up with me but it's okay. It was bound to happen sooner or later. He wants to stay close by and I want to go explore the world. Now I can date Andy. =P After I explore a bit, he'll still be around. bahaha.

Well, I'll talk to you guys later!! =]]]

No comments:

Post a Comment