Thursday, December 17, 2009

Sometimes when I get mad, I let people know.

Well, your probably wondering, "What's up with that title." and I will tell you what went on today. The kid that I sit next to was absent like Monday and Tuesday, it was nice I used his chair as a foot rest and reclined back. I liked it. Then, he came back. I didn't like that so much. Well today he decided to make fun of me, give my pencil and pens to this kid I don't like, and touch my stuff. I got mad. I moved my seat over to my cousin. The teacher came over and told me "Go back to your seat." I said no. He repeated it in a much deeper tone. I still said no. He gave me that evil stare and a even deeper tone for me to go back now! I moped over to my seat and I was SOOO mad that I hit the kid across the head with a laptop. Whatever, he deserved it and yes, I got written up and I don't care. Nobody, pushes me around, especially freshman. I'll prolly be in ISS on Monday. I think it's funny the teacher moved my seat... then decided to move me back. I don't know. I think for the rest of that class I'm just gonna go to sleep. It's bullshit. Everyone else gets to move where they want and I can't. My cousin and I didn't even talk that much. Just when we were doing classwork and barely then. Soo, this is my venting..



Oh, Colleen saw Steve-o at her college and apparently he's engaged! I think that's soo cute. I'm really happy for him. Even though I haven't talked to him for awhile. I'm glad he found his true love. Haha, I just wish I could find mind. The Cinderella picture is for finding my true love. HA! and because we're reading Achenputtel in German class which is Cinderella in German written by the Brother's Grimm.

No comments:

Post a Comment