
Wow! It's been forever since I last updated this thing! Well, I haven't had anything to talk about but now I do.
First off, I still have no job. I've applied like Everywhere and still no job. So yeah, that's that.
Secondly, I'm single again. This time, I'm gonna sty this wayy for awhile. Atleast until I graduate I think. I think it's best. I've been soo caughtup with boys that I need to take a break, there's plenty of boys out there, I don't need to date all of them.
Last night I was watching Unaccompanied Minors and it reminded me of the time when Angie and I would be the "Unaccompanied Minors." Then, I went to bed and had a dream about how she came into my computer class to "talk" to me and I wouldn't. As much as I miss her being around, I still hate her. I hate how she treated Jess and I. Yeahh, she took care of us, but did she really have to leave us? Without a Goodbye? What about her wedding? She got married you know? I found out about 6 months after the wedding! I would have loved to get an invite. I don't know if I would have went but it would have been nice to have the choice. I hope I never see her again. Jess and I have been perfect together, without her! >.< <--btw, that's Jacy's favorite face! =]

No comments:
Post a Comment