Sunday, September 19, 2010

I Really Need to Blog More!

So, if I blogged more, maybe I would be a better writer and it would be easier to type my days out instead of telling you what happened in a month. So, Yesterday was great! Jess and I drove to Wildwood for Firemen's convention..

Let's start out with on our way there... On our way there I decided to stop at the bank to get some extra cash. Well, I fill out the form like I always do then I walk over to get my Money. The lady takes my book and types on the computer then after a minute or so she asks, "What's your name?" and I was like "Kelsey" and she goes "You can't withdraw unless Shelly is either with you or by herself." I was mad! I needed my money so Jess andI leave the building. We go to my car and start it (for air conditioning). Then, I call my mother. My mom tells me to go back in there and ask if she can give permission over the phone. Well, the lady said no like I thought. I never got my money but whatever. So We are going to take all my money out of that bank and move it to a different one that I wanted in the first place.

Well, after that fiasco, we got back on the road and headed to Wildwood and then we watched the hour in a half parade. Then, we hung out at the hotel for a little bit and then Jess and I went to dinner and mom and dad went to dinner. Jess and I walked the boardwalk, did different things. Then we went back around 9pm and then the guys were getting too drunk and Jess was really tired. So we left and went to the campground.

No comments:

Post a Comment