Saturday, April 3, 2010
Lonnnnggg n Tiring.
So, the jazz festival was pretty successful! I had to host Millville and we watched Woodstown, Panns Grove and Pitman. I wanted to watch Creative Arts but I can only sit in there for so long, you know? After Jazz Fest, there's the Honors Band, where only selected people play in from all the schools in our county. It's a great opportunity to be in it and I met some awesome new people. Hopefully we'll still talk and become good friends. I don't know why in my last post, I said I would talk about prom. When I already did and nothings changed. I'm not going to prom and its too late to even bring someone from another school so whatever. I really want to go though. =[ Wow, and physics... I'm passing, thats all that matters right? 70D Barely, but whatever. I got a 9!!!! on my last test. I had no clue what I was doing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment