

Today was the first time for me ever driving in the snow. Didn't turn out too well. Here's what happened..
So I was slowing down for my driveway for a left turn. There were no cars, my turn signal was on and there was a car behind me. So I turned into my driveway and all four of my wheels were in my driveway, and this lady hit the back passenger side of my car with her front passenger side. There's a hill about 500ft before my driveway and she must have been speeding, especially since its only a 35mph zone and for her to get up on me that fast. She was bitchy too, she got out of her car yelling at me.
When my dad went out and looked, there were skid marks in the grass about a 100ft before my driveway. My dad told the cop there were skid marks. The cop never even took a look at the skid marks.
Before the cops arrive she was on the phone and goes "I'm already running late for work, now I'm gonna be extra late" and then when the cop arrives she tells him "I woke up extra early and drove slow and careful so this wouldn't happen but shes a new driver"
Wanna know something else? I almost hit the same lady once before because she speeds.
All in all, I got a careless driving ticket and a court date.

No comments:
Post a Comment