Monday, October 12, 2009

Wow, long time..


So basically, alot has happened.
The tennis coach hates me + me hating band = Meeting tyler.
So, yes we all know I got myself in a love triangle. I was kind of crushing on this boy but I didn't tell anyone or even show it. I didn't know what I wanted. Then, I found out that his friend liked me and I was like Crapp, wrong kid. Later, he got my number and we started talking then they both liked me.
How we met?
Well, we all have computer class together, but I never really talked to them. but I had a tennis match, got to the football game late and didn't want to be there and I started talking to them.

Now to about Tyler, he's absolutly ahmazing. He can kickflip! He does the most cutest kisses. He's ahmazing.

I went to homecoming alone... but I met some kids and had alot of fun. Too bad Mr. Tyler didn't buy a ticket. gahh him.

No comments:

Post a Comment